Thursday, July 23, 2015

I am still healthy!


I am still healthy!


Three years ago was my last article. I was health conscious and still am today.  Just have the executive check last week and all those lab tests. I was expecting something unusual because I have been drinking 3-1 coffee, I thought this is very unhealthy drink. The doctor told me that I am genetically healthy. But being genetically healthy is not a permission to abuse which I couldn't do and will never do to my body. The only lacking in my health regimen now is exercise. I used to do zumba and I dance a lot in my room alone. But due to much traveling I just have this lazy thought. But I have another alternative, 30 min reflex on weekends. There is this group of young people who do reflex. I think it helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment