Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Let's live a healthy life

Let us live a healthy life.  Why am I advocating health? Simple, health is wealth. I was a sickly child. I easily got colds, fever and flu and I always vomit whenever I travel long on a bus. I remember always having a stomach ache and couldn't figure out what went wrong.  There were times that I have to excuse myself from my grade school class because my stomach ached and I rushed home to emote.  Then in college anti acids were introduced to me so I started taking them.  Yes them because I have an enumeration of the anti acids in the world.  Kremil S, Creamalin, Nuvalucid, Mylanta, etc. They relieved me somehow and I can even say it helped me. Before I always have anti acid wherever I go and some relief ointments just incase my stomach aches along the way. But now I rarely have these items in my handbag. I can say now that my health has improved and a great factor because I can travel long comfortably as my job entails traveling . Now my health is my wealth.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment