Saturday, May 14, 2011

My drinking water habit

Yes I still have acidity in my stomach but pretty careful this time.  I avoid drinks that are acidic. I do not drink soft drink especially the cola types (my apology to my friends who works for Coke and Pepsi). I totally avoided juices, unless it's pure (no water, no sugar nor salt.). I drink iced tea but not much.  I go for hot tea, milk and chocolate. On occasions I eat meat but not much and I drink seven up or sprite moderately afterwards. And I am trying to drink plenty of water these days as I tend to forget it unless I am very thirsty.  I required myself to drink one liter a day but there are moments that it really bothers me. Why, because the trips to the toilets have increased its frequency. I only drink water when I am sure to stay at one place the whole day, because I travel a lot I do not drink water religiously.

No comments:

Post a Comment