Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sweat it out

Today's activity was spent solely inside the office, sitting down doing some emails.  So I decided to go down to the gym for a dance exercise just to sweat out. In a matter of one week I lost half kilogram and fascinating enough.  Before we started a lady doctor in the group was talking about the daily consciousness of what to eat in a daily basis for those who really want to reduce in weight and the alkaline in the Calamansi juice. I somewhat agreed with her and agreed all the more that we should only eat rice during lunch. Then Besy  (I just knew her name after the dance when we walk together outside) was curious about the things that made her a bit fat. And I confirm that other ways to slim down is to drink Calamansi juice. Pure. No sugar added. No water added. No salt. as in pure. I also gave her advise that she can start 5 to 10 pieces every morning and increase it gradually until she reaches 28 pieces. And some ways is simply to sweat out.  I enrolled in the dance exercise not to become a dancer (that would be too late for a dream) but to simply sweat it out. I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment