Thursday, June 2, 2011

What I ate inside SM City Mall

I had breakfast in Pier Uno of peanut bread, fish and coffee (3 in 1) enough for the brief appointment in the morning and then afterwards I have to go somewhere to stay while waiting for my boat ride back to the office.  And SM seemed to be the only place to stay.  Why I love SM because there are plenty of things to see and think about. There are plenty of foods to eat around from Thai to Japanese to Filipino foods.  And of course there are these never ending fast foods of the century.  But if you have another diet plan in mind you can skip all these. I went directly to "Fruit and Salad Medley"  and my usual choice are the combination of grapes, mango and honey dew. But there were no grapes, mango nor honey dew this time so I picked some vegies instead like lettuce with matching cucumber of two varieties. No salad dressing. A friend went over to see me so I decided we have lunch at Sunburst, that means a plate with the stuff of chicken, vegie with noodles and some shanghai thing. Then we ate later the fresh vegetables I just bought from the supernarket. Then supper time I popped on two handful of cornflakes which I bought from the grocery earlier.
http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/photos/small/20702711.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment