Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I reduced 3 kg

That's true I reduced three kilogram in a matter of three months. And the last kilo I lost was just a matter of one week.  What did I do? I go to a dancing exercise studio. We had all these stretching and toning down of muscles after wards. But not only that, I make a conscious effort on what to eat. In the morning when I wake up I try to squeezed on pure calamansi juice twice a week. Then after an hour or two I only take 3-n1 coffee or or a cereal drink or milk and nibble some biscuits. Very light meal is the name of the game.  Lunch time I eat rice, some vegetables and fish. Take note I rarely eat meat. Every after lunch I would take 500mg Vitamin C from Classique Herbs and three times a week (after lunch) I also take Glutathione also from Classique Herbs. . Then in the evening I go for oatmeal sometimes and other times I go for a couple of ripe mangoes some supper are alternated with cornflakes. Take note again the name of the game is light meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment